We like to offer side dishes because it makes our family and guests full and happy. Our roasted, seasonal veggies are made from buttercup squash, carrots, peppers, potatoes, cabbage, onions, and garlic. Its aroma transports you into a different world and its deliciousness makes your mouth dance.
One of the added bonus of cooking with vegetables that are in season is the extraordinary taste and flavor of the naturally ripened vegetable. We hope you and your family enjoy our quick and delicious side dish.
1/4 head of a medium cabbage
4 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper to taste
Italian seasoning to taste
1/3 cup EVOO
1/2 buttercup squash
3 large carrots
6 mini tri-colored peppers
8 one bite potatoes (You can use 2 regular sized potatoes)
- Chop the buttercup squash, carrots, peppers, potatoes, cabbage, and onions into small squares
- Add the one bite potatoes and minced garlic to the ingredients ( You can use regular potatoes)
- Drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil, and add the salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning (you can add other seasonings of your choice)
- Let it roast in the oven for about 30-45 minutes
- Your side dish is ready to be enjoyed!
Comment below and let us know how it turns out for you. You can also hashtags us on wholesome101.We would love to see your take on it.