In this dish, the salmon, a delicate pink fleshed fish, goes great with the sauteed kale and the roasted zucchini.The mixture of the garlic, onions and ginger adds a great flavor to the organic ingredients and the aroma makes your mouth water. Every bite is scrumptious and best of all it’s easy to make and full of nutrients.
2 salmon fillets
A bunch of baby kale leaves
2 garlic cloves
1 small onion
1/4 inch piece of fresh ginger
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and let it caramelize. Then add the garlic and ginger to the onions and let it cook for about 30 seconds. Add kale and cook until kale leaves are tender.
- Place the cooked kale on a plate. Re-heat 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook it for about 10-13 minutes, or until they are golden brown. Season it with salt, pepper and some of the garlic.
- Season the fish with 1 tbsp of oil , salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and some lemon juice. Cook the fish in the oven for 375-400 about 10-15 minutes, until fish the is just cooked through.
- Remove the fish from the oven. Place the cooked kale on a plate add the sauteed zucchini on top of it. Then place the fish on the top of it all.
- Optional: Sprinkle a little bit of cayenne pepper. Serve.Comment below and let us know how it turns out for you. You can also hashtags us on wholesome101. We would love to see your take on it.